!! IMPORTANT !!!
In an attempt to better serve our community, we will be having priority registration that is only open to TDRPD Residents AND TTUSD/Local Schools students. We hope this early registration will allow our community to have better access to our programs, but there are a few extra steps we now need you to take that will verify your residency and enrollment status.
To be eligible for the Priority Registration, please read the following:
TDRPD Residency Verification
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of State Issued ID / California Driver’s License as well as a current copy (within the past 3 months) of one of the following items with your resident address:
- Utility Bill (PUD, Gas or Sanitation)
- Mortgage Statement
- Car Registration
- Property Tax Bill
What to look for in your account:
- In the example screenshot below, you need to see Local Schools (child's name), and a member in the account as a TDRPD District Resident.
- If you do not see these flags in your account, please send proof of residency/enrollment status to email@example.com or visit us in person at the main office at the Community Recreation Center.
- Local School verification can be provided in the form of a school ID, report card or Master Agreement.
- Make sure to update your child's GRADE in their account. (See below for instructions)
The Local Schools include:
To Update Your Child's Grade:
- Log into your account
- Click on the Account Button (upper right highlight on the screenshot)
- Click on the pencil icon (lower highlight on screenshot)
- An pop up window will appear
- In the second screenshot image you will see a dropdown button to select the appropriat grade.
- Click Save User.
- Repeat steps 3-6 if you have more than one child in your account.